I took some trazadone an hour ago.
I feel as though I'm going to lose consciousness.
That must mean it's working.
I don't think I've felt this before.
It's strange.
I wonder... does it have to do with having a down mood today?
Does that make the effects of this medication stronger?
It's great that it's working, but it scares me.
I already feel so down normally.
This feeling I'm getting from this medication is causing me great anxiety right now.
What if I can never get to a more positive and regular mood state?
What if I'm like this forever?
Again, my dreams seem more and more likely to wither away.
I feel like silently and catatonically crying, but my eyes are so heavy.
I just can't.
It's a deep, low feeling.
Falling asleep.
This should be relaxing.
Everyone likes to sleep.
... but it's not.
Even though, logically, I understand that I will wake up...
I'm afraid to sleep.
I guess that doesn't matter, though.
I'll probably just pass out anyway.
I just an encroaching fear that I will slip away and never come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment