Thursday, January 30, 2014

Unstable.

I question whether or not I'm stable enough for school right now.

I don't think my medication really helps with my problems.
I'm not experiencing them any less.

I realize medication is not a miracle.
But I'm not receiving psychotherapy either.

Excuse me if this is not poetic or something.

It's objective.
Or is it?

I always feel like I'm being objective.
But am I?

I never was good with recognizing feelings.

Excuse me while I internally scream at this headache that's going to keep me up way too long.
Despite my having an 8:30 class.

Sometimes I feel invincible and infinitely intelligent.
This is not one of those times.

Fuck you, manic depression.

I don't have enough motivation or stability to do things I love.
Certainly not at the level I'm capable.

I just want to learn.

All I do is research ways to be more productive.
But that's obviously not the problem.

Let me be peaceful at school, for once.

I know I would flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment