I am frustrated.
Trying to read my organic chemistry textbook and I'm disturbed by other thoughts.
I should tell Paul about this cool thing.
Could this organic chemistry concept work into a psych paper?
What time is it?
I want to make a video tutorial about that thing.
I can't forget about meeting Claire today!
Did I even eat my Cliff bar this morning?
No. I didn't. Wait a minute.
I'm hungry.
Shit.
Oh yeah, organic chemsitry.
That's a bad example.
I mean, thoughts are not that linear for me.
But also because I'm literally vocalizing the text in my head simultaneously.
Woooaaahh maaaannnn.
... It's noisy and annoying.
But who knows, maybe it's mild schizophrenia.
My anxiety-ridden sister told me she hears voices that tell her to do things.
I don't hear those things.
But I wouldn't be surprised if I had mild schizophrenia.
I do sometimes have a running "static" of gibberish when I'm in silence.
Sigh.
Writing when I'm not having an episode but trying to maintain the same, detached style?
A bit difficult.
How am I doing so far?
Sorry this isn't poetic.
This is really not poetic.
But this is humorous.
Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment